Worried how to get back deleted MOV videos? This page provides you complete information on how to get back deleted MOV videos in no time. Read this page to know more…
You might have stored .mov videos of various occasions on your memory card, hard drive, memory stick, external USB drive or on any other storage medium. But there are some unfortunate situations when you would accidentally delete these memorable videos and regret later. Some of these situations are as listed below:
Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, you may mistakenly delete important MOV videos rather than removing some unwanted ones and even emptied Recycle bin resulting in data loss
Using Shift Delete: You might make use of Shift Delete key combination to remove some unwanted files which bypass Recycle Bin and end with up data loss
Cut Paste Options: Interruptions while moving MOV videos using Cut Paste option can also lead to deletion.
Yet, losing your favorite video files is really a frustrating situation. However, in such situation backup is the only option to rely on. In case, of no back up then is it possible to restore deleted videos or not?
Yes! It is still possible to restore deleted videos but one thing you need to remember is that you should not store any new file in that space and don’t perform any operation like formatting, reformatting etc on the storage drive. Because on deleting a video file, only the details of that file will be lost from Allocation Table whereas the file remains there but in an invisible state. Hence, in order to retrieve MOV videos make use Remo Recover software.
Get back MOV videos in quick manner using Remo Recover tool
Remo Recover tool with its advanced scanning algorithm thoroughly scans the entire drive and helps to restore deleted MOV files securely. Since, this application works on read-only mode, thus while restoring video file its video quality is not altered. Along with MOV videos, this application even retrieves other video formats like M4V, MP4, AVI, WMA and so on.
Not just deleted videos, you can also restore missing photos, songs from various storage mediums with help from Remo Recover software. This software also restores deleted or lost media files from other storage mediums such as hard drives, iPods, USB flash drives, Flash memory cards, FireWire drives, and so on. With its “Add / Edit File type” option, you can add any required file type and recover any files.
Other features of Remo Recover tool
- Helps you in restoring various other types of files like documents, excel sheets, PDFs and many more
- Also, it lets you sort the recovered files on the basis of file name, file type, date of creation and other attributes of files
- Before you save the videos, you can preview the recovered files with the free evaluation copy
- The recovered files can be stored on any accessible storage device and also compressed to a ZIP archive to save disk space
- Its user friendly UI makes recovery process easier for any sort of users
- In case of any difficulties while installing or using the software, you can contact the technical support personnel anytime
Also, this tool is compatible on latest versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. In Case of Mac OS EI Capitan, Mavericks, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, and so on
Other data loss scenarios supported by Remo Recover tool
- Accidental Formatting: Sometimes, you may accidently format storage drive without checking the important videos stored on it and even empty Recycle Bin or Trash Bin resulting in data loss
- Interruption: Interrupting the transfer process while the videos are being transferred from one system to storage device or vice versa may lead to loss of data.
- Corruption of storage media: If storage media gets corrupt due to some unknown or unknown reasons, then you may not be able to open it and while trying to access message may pop up messages. If you opt for format option the entire drive will be formatted or else it will remain inaccessible.
Some preventive tips to overcome data loss in future
- Have backup of important media files stored in any other external storage device
- Check twice, before formatting or deleting files from storage drive
- Don’t save recovered files on a same place from which you have lost files.