Overview of CF card recovery
The Compact Flash Card is used for storage device which is used in electronic devices. However with its popularity, data loss on CF card has also increased at the same time. If you come across data loss due to unknown reasons then such circumstances results into losing valuable information. Well, such unpredictable situations can be avoided if you make use of Remo Memory card recovery tool. By employing the features of this application, CF card recovery is done in matter of minutes.
How Data Recovery is done from Canon CF card?
Remo Card Recovery software is useful in recovering files from Canon CF card in a secure manner. When files are deleted or lost, it is just that address pointers are missing due to which your CF card files are not visible. This tool has the capability to recover lost files not only from Canon CF card but also from other brands like Sony, Pentax, Nikon and many more on Windows as well as Macintosh OS.
The tool supports data restoration from various types of memory cards like SD cards, XD cards, microSD cards, MMC cards, memory sticks etc. You can save them to desired location by accessing it accordingly. It has powerful algorithms will scan the drive and allow recovery on the basis on name, date, size and file type. The media files can be recovered with the help of Find option that will locate a particular file on the basis of date, extension, and size and file name.
After completing the recovery process, all those files can be compressed into a ZIP archives in order to save disk space. The recovered files can also be viewed in File type view that helps in recovering data on the basis of your file extension and Data view which allows you to view the recovered data in hierarchical format.
Note: By using Trial version, you cannot save the files, but it is possible preview them. To save the recovered files you have to purchase the full version of the tool. Also, don’t save the recovered files on the same drive from where you recovered. Use a healthy drive to save the files.
Other features of Remo Recover Tool
- It recover Canon CF card data with ease
- The software enables recovery of files from file system including FAT 16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS+, HFSX
- The use of Save Recovery Session helps in saving the scanning time after installing full version of the software
- Demo version is useful for checking the performance of the utility
- Preview option helps in viewing the files which were recovered
- Demo version makes it easier to view the recovered files before purchasing the licensed version of the software
- The recovered data can be stored on CD/DVD easily
- Minimum 50 MB of free disk space is required for installing software
- Provision of technical assistance via email and live chats is available round the clock
Precautionary steps taken to avoid damage to Canon CF card
- Make sure that you don’t remove your memory card while saving your data
- Memory cards should be handled with proper care by making use of ‘Safely Removal Option’
- Avoid using same memory card on different devices
Supported Situations by Remo Recover:
- Sometimes, while viewing your files from CF card you may accidentally press Delete All button which results into deletion of data
- When you connect your CF card to your system, you may get error notifications such as Card not formatted. Under such situations you are forced to format the card which causes data loss
- While transferring files from your CF card to system and vice versa, at times you may cancel the file transfer process or abruptly eject the card. This may further result into data loss situations
The above mentioned scenarios are very common which results into data loss situations. Apart from this, there can be other reasons that results into loss of files from CF card which are resolved with the help of Remo Recover software