Partitions are the logical blocks of disk which stores files and folders in an organized way. Partitions contain important files, deletion of any of the one Windows 8 partition can be a huge data loss.
Consider you where merging or resizing Windows 8 partitions with the help of Windows Disk Management Utility. But, while performing this process, you may delete one of the Windows 8 partition accidentally. In such cases, data backup can help you out but if you don’t have it then it results in data loss from Windows 8 partition.
Is this only reason for deletion of Windows 8 partition?
No!!! There are several other reasons which may lead to deletion of partition from Windows 8 system. Some of the common reasons which you may come across are mentioned below:
- Unintentional Deletion: Sometimes you may delete Windows 8 partition accidentally while trying to manage partitions on Windows 8 HDD.
- During OS – reinstallation: While re-installing Windows 8 OS in order to upgrade your system or to resolve some issues, you may select partition to delete without taking backup thus resulting in partition loss.
- Unreliable Third party Applications: Usage of third party applications for partitioning or installing unreliable antivirus application on Windows 8 may cause deletion of partition without coming to your notice.
During such situations, it’s quite obvious that you may start worrying about data loss from Windows 8 partition. But, now you need not worry as Remo Partition Recovery software will help you out in restoring files from deleted partition Windows 8 with ease.
Windows 8 Partition Recovery software by Remo:
Remo Partition Recovery software rigorously scans the whole Windows 8 hard drive and validates all deleted Windows 8 partition. This partition recovery tool can be used for restoring data after re-installing Windows OS. Not only your deleted Windows 8 partitions, you can recover formatted, missing and also inaccessible Windows 8 partition within few clicks.
This utility restores the deleted partitions having with file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT which Windows 8 supports. This tool is compatible with other versions of Windows OS including Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 & 2008 partitions. This easy to use partition recovery tool doesn’t require any prior product or technical knowledge before using it.
Precautionary measures to overcome loss of partitions from Windows OS
- Retain backup of important files on any storage device to prevent loss of data due to partition deletion.
- Make use of reliable and trusted partitioning tools.
- Before deleting any partition check twice.
Other notable features of Remo Recover Software
- In case, if the drive has bad sectors, this application utilizes “Create Disk Image” option and later extracts data from the image
- Supports recovery of data from deleted, formatted, corrupted partitions from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array quickly.
- Restored files can be sorted on the basis of file attributes like file name, file size, file type and other file attributes.
- It also has special features named as “Preview”, “Save Recovery Session”, “Open Recovery Session” and many other options thus helps in successful data recovery from deleted Windows partitions.
- Also, free demo version is provided to evaluate the recovery result of the product.
- Even technical assistance is provided by support team to solve customer queries while performing recovery process.