Have you come across a situation where you have upgraded your older Windows operating system to Windows 10? Usually after upgrading process all the software should work properly, and whenever you think of opening your Outlook 2013 it failed to open up. You faced this situation every time and to fix this issue you thought of reinstalling the Office suite.
Even after doing so, Outlook 2013 failed to open and you are unable to view any profile data. Under such circumstances, you don’t have to worry. Since this issue can be easily resolved with the help of Remo Repair Outlook PST.
Remo Repair Outlook PST Software
Remo Repair Outlook PST repairs corrupt / inaccessible Outlook 2013 files by restoring all the attributes securely. This repair tools works effectively if your Outlook application is not responding or PST file is not opening or even sometimes, when Outlook gets crashed.
The application is having two scan options and those are Normal Scan and Smart Scan. The Normal scan can be utilized when the corruption of PST file is relatively low. Besides, Smart scan can be used to fix highly corrupted files. There are options like Open Default PST file, Select PST file manually and Find your PST files in order to locate corrupt PST files.
Furthermore, tool is useful for repairing large MS Outlook 2013 PST file which is far more advanced than Outlook Inbox Repair tool i.e. scanpst.exe. There is a provision for retrieving emails from deleted items folder consisting of all attributes including To, CC, Subject, attachments etc.
During the repair process, the application will extract the data from the damaged file, fixes the issues that are related to Outlook 2013 PST file and generates a new healthy PST file. The software won’t alter the original MS Outlook 2013 file. The ability of software to work in read-only mode helps to maintain the original attributes of PST file as it is. Moreover, Preview option helps you to view the recovered data prior to data restoration.
Reasons for choosing Remo PST Repair Software
- Easily fix Microsoft Outlook 2013 PST on Windows 10 as well as PST file created on other latest versions of Microsoft Outlook
- Provides easy solution to repair even password-protected or compressed PST files
- Minimum utilization of disk space
- Demo version makes it possible to check the performance of the software before purchasing licensed version
- User friendly and interactive interface which ease the repairing process in simpler way
- All the latest versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8
- Technical assistance is available round the clock to handle the queries related to software
Common Causes those are responsible for Corruption
Virus Threats: Suppose viruses or other malicious programs are present in your system then it is likely to cause damage to your Outlook 2013 PST file which results in inaccessibility
Large PST Size: PST file stores complete Outlook attributes, if size of PST file exceeds certain limits then it might corrupt Microsoft Outlook PST file or sometimes it gets freeze when you are trying to open
Sharing PST on network: If you are sharing your PST file over a network then there are chances of corruption since it may damage the contents that are present inside your PST file
Bad sectors: If your PST file has been stored on hard drive consisting of bad sectors, then there are chances of Outlook PST file corruption thus making them unreadable in future
Abrupt Termination: Sometimes, it may happen that you are in a hurry; and you forget to close your Outlook application without shutting down properly. It is another cause for PST file corruption
Points to Remember for avoiding above discussed scenarios in order to avoid corruption in future
- Improper termination of Outlook application should be avoided
- Backup copy of PST files should be maintained and updated regularly
- Make sure that you don’t share large sized PST files over a network