Windows 8 is an advanced version of Windows 7 launched by Microsoft according to developing technologies. This OS comprises many advanced features like user friendly GUI interface, faster boot up, improvised operating system platform and security integration. When you freshly install Windows 8 it will work fine, as day passes the performance of the system will start decreasing. However, you can optimize your Windows 8 system using many manual methods but it will not guaranty and consumes plenty of time.
Here are few common reasons responsible for Windows 8 going slow:
- Junk files are the temporary files created when you are performing any operation on your Windows 8 computer for e.g. opening a document, browsing internet, viewing an image and even shutting down. All such temporary files are useful at that point of time and after that it’s no longer needed. So, removing all these temporary files frequently can enhance your Windows 8 performance.
- Many Apps try to load their program when you boot up your Windows 8 system, these programs remain active in memory. These startup programs are the main cause of slow booting system. Removing programs that are not often used from auto startup would increase the Windows 8 computer response time
- Application Junk are files such as cache, user logs, reports, language cutter etc.. Which are created by various application in your Windows 8 computer. These are unwanted files which take up hard drive space and slow down your system performance
- Internet issues are a collection of junk and unwanted data that gets accumulated with browser usage and slows down your browsing experience. It is recommended to clean these issues to protect your online privacy and faster browsing speed of your Windows 8 system
The above discussed reasons are some using which you can increase the performance of your Windows 8. Sometimes, these methods might consume more time and might have some root cause which puts in trouble. In order to overcome such instances, it is better to opt a single software called Remo Optimizer which explains how to optimize Windows 8 for better performance easily.
Features of Remo Optimizer…
- With the help of this software you can optimize all the possible issues on your Windows 8 computer for optimizing its performance
- The software is designed with simple to understand interface which supports all kinds of users for easy installation
- Provides an option called schedule using which you can allocate optimization activity to keep your systems performance high
- Read only tool, will not damage your original file and free from all types of malware infections
- Keep updating your Windows system so that recent updates contains advanced technologies
- Don’t allow unauthorized users or who does not have much knowledge to work on your computer
- Install updated antivirus software to prevent unwanted malware infections