Are you unable to find or access the data on your Western Digital hard drive? Its very annoying situation, especially if there is no backup of important files. Data loss from WD hard drive occurs due to various reasons. What will you do in such situation? How will you restore data from WD drive?
Once you come across data loss from WD HDD, various questions start triggering your mind on how to recover files from WD drive. But, the files deleted or lost due to any reasons are not permanently removed from Western Digital Drive. There are still present on the drive but only their pointers will be erased. So, once you come across data loss from WD external hard drive, stop using it. Also, make sure that you will not store any new files on Western Digital HDD until recovery is performed. Then make use of Remo Hard Drive Recovery software to recover files from Western Digital external hard drive in span of minutes.
Follow these precautionary steps:
- Once you come across data loss from WD drive don’t save any new files on the same location from where you lost data
- Also, after recovery, don’t save recovered files to the same place from which you have lost it
- Maintain another copy of important files on other accessible storage device
- Do not perform any operation like formatting, reformatting, etc. on the drive after data loss
Even after taking precautionary steps, if you come across data loss from WD drive no need to worry as you can recover Western Digital Drive data regardless of any reason with the assistance of Remo Hard Drive Recovery tool.
Data loss situations where Remo Hard Drive tool can be used are:
- Accidental deletion of important files from WD drive
- Data loss due to the occurrence of format errors
- Formatting WD drive mistakenly instead of formatting some other drive
- Improper partitioning of the drive
- Increase in the number of bad sectors where valuable files are saved on WD drive
- Abrupt ejection of Western Digital hard drive while file transferiing files
- Improper cut and paste commands leads to loss of files from WD drive
Quick retrieval of data from Western Digital Drive:
Remo Hard drive recovery scans the entire WD drive to locate data and helps to recovering files effectively with its inbuilt scanning algorithms. This software comes with user friendly interface which is easily understandable by anyone. Various files like songs, images, videos, Presentation slides, Word documents and many more can be easily retrieved with this software. This tool even facilitates Preview option so that you can view recovered files in advance before storing them on any particular destination. Also, if there are bad sectors on the drive then this tool creates Disk Images to bypass it and later you can obtain data from these images.
This tool works well on all latest versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. In case of Windows the tool supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. This application even supports Mac OS such as EI Capitan, Mavericks, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, etc. Apart from Western Digital Drive recovery, this application recovers data from other external hard drive brands such as Buffalo, Kingston, Samsung, LaCie, Seagate, Toshiba, etc.
Additional features of Remo Hard Drive Recovery tool
- Supported Storage Devices: Supports data recovery from flash memory drives, iPods, hard disks such as SATA, SSD, IDE, SCSI and many others.
- Sorts the files: Helps in arranging recovered files according to file name, date, size and file type
- Free Demo Version: This application provides free demo version so that you can evaluate the recovery process and later purchase the license version to save recovered files
- Find: Besides, this tool comes with powerful built in Find Tool to locate particular file on basis of file name, extension, file size, and date of creation.
- Compress Recovered Files: Lets you to save the recovered files in a compressed form on any storage devices.