Nowadays many brands of external hard drives of different storage capacity (500 GB to Terabytes) are available in the market. As external hard drives are portable they are widely used by users to store data. LaCie is a brand name of external hard drive developed by LaCie thunderbolt Company. As LaCie hard drive provides very huge memory storage capacity, you can store large number of files in it. However, there are many circumstances wherein you might lose the files from the LaCie hard drive due to some unavoidable situations.
Actually few days back even I had lost my vital files from LaCie hard drive, but I got them all back now. I established my own project oriented training institute in 2012 to provide academic paid projects for technical oriented Under Graduate and Post Graduate students. I collected quite a number of projects including project materials like Exe files, PPTs and project reports and stored them in my LaCie hard. Within a short period of time 150 students enrolled in my institute for their academic project work. One day at home I connected my LaCie hard drive to my PC and started transferring some files from my PC to hard drive. My PC suddenly got shut down in the middle of the data transfer process due to some unknown issues. I restarted my PC to continue data transfer process. But the system was unable to boot. Next day, I just connected the LaCie hard drive to my office PC. Then I clicked on my LaCie hard drive to work on some projects. I was shocked as most of the project files were missing from LaCie hard drive. I got tensed as I had to provide project materials for the students enrolled in my institute. I worried a lot about how to get back all the data lost from my hard drive? I made a phone call to one of my friend and asked for a solution. He suggested me to go for a recover tool to get back the lost data from my drive. I searched over net for the best recovery tool and I felt Remo Recover software is the best tool to recover my data. Then I purchased the tool and got all the lost files.
Major data loss Scenarios from your LaCie hard drive are:-
- Improper removal of hard drive from the USB port also leads to major data loss. After the completion of your work choose “Safely remove hardware” option to eject your hard drive safely and securely
- Severe virus infection to your hard drive also cause data loss
- Accidental deletion of files from your hard drive also leads to loss of files
- Accidental formatting of your hard drive without taking backup also leads to major data loss
These are some of the situations for losing your vital files from LaCie hard drives. Did you lose your data from your hard drive due to above mentioned scenarios or due to some other issues? No worries, as Remo Recover software can easily recover data from LaCie hard drive in few minutes. This tool has the best user friendly features. Some useful Features of this software are:-
- It supports both Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- Recover data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS 5 partitioned hard drive
- Provides preview option to view all the lost files
- Provides “save recovery session” option so that you no need to scan the drive again to recover your lost files
- The tool is designed with special algorithms that helps to recover all your lost files
- You can compress the files after recovery to decrease memory consumption
Remo Recover software has been appreciated by many users around worldwide. Just few clicks are enough to get back lost data from LaCie HDD or any other brands. So I suggest everyone to use this tool to get back all the lost files from your LaCie hard drive.
Dell laptop has attractive features like enormous data storage capability, light weight and superior speed. This gadget is mainly used to store personal and official files. For example, imagine a situation that is, you were storing documentation files and unexpectedly you encounter a blue screen on Dell laptop monitor appears and goes blank. Afterwards, you press the power button incessantly but the same blue screen displays even after all efforts and Dell laptop turns off. This sort of occurrence can push you in a state of worry.
The blue screen indicates failure of Dell laptop hard disk. In case you are perfect in handling such problems, you have handled it successfully. Else, the situation goes worst and here you have to take help of professionals. Most of the users believe that their data has gone permanently from Dell laptop but actually they can do Dell hard drive failure data recovery. Users can find many third party tools to do Dell hard drive failure recovery. Remo Recover tool is listed among such tools to Dell hard drive failure data recovery based on file type, name, size, etc. In addition, it will restore data from failed external hard disk, flash drive, Thumb drive, FireWire drive, etc.
Most possible factors lead to failure of Dell hard drive:
Virus attack: Virus attack is the commonly noticeable factor resulting in failure of Dell laptop. As a result of this incidence, file systems of different partitions existing on Dell laptop can lead to hard disk failure.
Sudden crash: Sudden crash of Dell laptop with the appearance of blue screen errors will result in Dell laptop hard drive failure. Thus, it directly affects on whole data, so user lose access to his / her laptop data.
Intrusion during OS re-installation: Any sort of intrusion during OS re-installation process will affect on the data present on Dell laptop HDD. Thus, hard drive fails to do its normal function.
Few more factors like MBR corruption, deletion of imperative laptop files, file system corruption, hard disk crash, bad sectors on hard disk, frequent formatting of Dell hard drive, inappropriate partitioning, etc. result in failure of Dell laptop hard disk.
Whenever you come across any of the above said causes, then immediately employ Remo Recover utility to retrieve all types of files.
Go through few safety measures to avoid data loss:
Keep charging your Dell laptop regularly
Keep updating antivirus tool on your Dell laptop to kill viruses or spyware
Features of this splendid software:
It recovers all file formats like MP3, WAV, RA, MP4, MPG, AVI, MPEG, JPEG, JPG, PSD, PPTX, PPT, etc. from Dell laptop hard drive. It is potential to restore files from dead hard disks of different types including ATA, PATA, IDE and SCSI of well-liked brands HP, Lenovo, Acer, Compaq and Toshiba. It will restore data from all platforms of Mac OS 10.5 X including Leopard, Mountain Lion, Lion, etc. With the assistance of this highly ranked utility, you can do Dell hard drive data recovery using its inbuilt scanning algorithms to scan failed Dell hard drive and lists all recoverable data. You can take hierarchical preview of recovered files and store final result on your Dell laptop.
Hi all….today morning I have accidentally deleted text files from my computer and couldn’t recover them as auto-empty Recycle bin was enabled. Those text files contain valuable info and I don’t want to lose them forever. So can anyone guide me about secure recovery of erased text files from my system? Thanks in advance…
Is it similar to your problem? If yes, don’t panic as text files recovery is not difficult for you. Before going to discuss about suitable data recovery tool to recover text files, let us know what text files are. Text files are commonly used file formats on all PC platforms to store valuable info. You can open these .text files using Notepad app. But as time passes, you might forget the significance of files and one day result in deletion of those .text files rather than useless files. The problems with these files are they don’t have distinctive file structure. Hence, it is not easy to recognize the pieces of these files, so which makes them complicated to be recovered. Therefore, you need Remo Recover tool to do text recovery from files systems including NTFS, JHFS, HFSX and FAT.
Let‘s take a look at some causes behind loss of text files:
Virus infection: Viruses enter your computer due to downloading files from insecure websites. Later, viruses start creating shortcut of folders and files and make them inaccessible. Thus, text files get lost.
Antivirus tool scanning: Most of the cases, you prefer to scan your computer using updated antivirus tool for removing viruses. But during this process, there are high chances of deleting text files.
Unplanned formatting: Sometimes, you might accidentally format your drive or storage device containing imperative text files rather than useless disk. This type of situation results in loss of text data.
Other scenarios like interrupted file transfer process, abrupt power failure, intentional deletion, file system corruption, reformatting, etc. ends up with loss of text files.
Remo Recover is considered to be right choice to retrieve lost or deleted .text files. It is combined with latest scanning methodologies which strongly scan the whole hard disk to locate these files on their matchless file signature and extension. It is introduced to recover text file as per size, date of creation, name, etc. It will restore deleted text file of text editors such as word pad and notepad from Windows machines. It does deleted text files recovery from flash cards, FireWire drives, Thumb drives, etc. The superior features of this utility let you to do text files recovery quickly.
The inbuilt “Find Tool” option will recognize various file types after recovery. All recovered text files can be viewed in two modes “Data View “and “File-Type“ view. This in turn saves the files with the same names. It is free from virus and malware and provides full data security. The free trial edition of this superb software will help you to verify its recovery mechanism. Once you done with trial edition, you are able to purchase licensed key.
Install good and updated antivirus tool on your computer to protect text files saved on hard disk
Don’t erase any file from your computer if you are unaware about the significance of the file
Is there any simple way to perform computer hard drive recovery? If anyone knows, then please assist me the solution as soon as possible. Any sort of help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot.
Nowadays there are numerous hard drive recovery tools, which are readily available in market by making use of proper utility like Remo Recover, you can perform computer HDD recovery and get back all data within short span of time. This application is designed with advanced recovery technology, which allows you to scan and create disk image of HDD in few mouse clicks.
Common Reasons for Computer Hard Drive Corruption and Data Loss are Highlighted Below:
- Virus Infection: Due to virus attack, the file system of computer hard disk gets corrupt and leads to inaccessibility of data enclosed onto it.
- Hard Drive Crash: The MBR (Master Boot Record) plays a very vital role in HDD booting process of respective OS because it records all the components of file systems, which controls the data collection of hard disk. So it is clear that, if MBR gets corrupt due to any reasons then you have to face large amount of data loss.
- Error Message: At times, after turning on system, you may receive unpredicted error message like “Disk in Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now”? This sort of pop up message usually occurs due to presence of bad sectors in HDD and ultimately leads to inaccessibility of data.
- Other Reasons: improper or interruption in repartitioning hard drive, operating system failure, software conflicts, bad sectors, etc.
In all the above stated scenarios the entire hard drive gets corrupt and data becomes inaccessible. But don’t get panic because by making use of Remo Recover software you can easily recover data from computer hard drive at your finger tips.
Remo Recover Software Eye Catching Features:
By making use of this application you can easily perform hard drive recovery on chief versions of Windows as well as Mac OS based systems \ laptops utmost ease. It has the ability to retrieve back data from hard drive having ExFAT, HFS X, FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, HFS + and NTFS 5 file systems with few clicks of mouse. With the assistance of Remo Recover software you can get back different types of files like images, PDF, Spreadsheets, audios, videos, movies, text documents, etc. from system hard drive at your fingertips. The tool helps you to restore data from HDD of different types such as APA, IDE, SCSI, SATA, PATA, etc. within short duration of time.
- Maintain updated antivirus software in your system
- Make a copy of important files and store them on external storage device in order to get them effortlessly, if any disaster strikes on computer
- It is suggested not to use computer hard drive after data loss
- Before deleting any files from computer hard drive, ensure about your selection.
Consider a scenario in which you have done wasted your entire day for finishing your office project yesterday and the next morning your computer is not booting. You decide to install OS but nothing happens, it is displaying an error like “Operating System not found” after every attempts. In such stage, you start wondering as you need to submit the project within less period of time. Stop wondering as you can restore data from crashed hard disk with few clicks of mouse. For complete information regarding this, just refer this article.
The above mentioned error is the indication of hard disk crash and this problem is faced by all regular computer users across the globe. Hard drive failure is unavoidable and result in loss of huge amount of data. You might lose all your personal and official files and if you have forgotten to take backup, then you might face dilemma. In this state, don’t lose hope because there are numerous third party tools are available for executing crashed hard drive recovery. Remo Recover software is one among such software and has the ability to recover crashed hard drive on Mac and Windows machines.
General hard drive crash scenarios are listed below:
- MBR corruption: The MBR is necessary component for FAT and NTFS file systems, which in turn help in booting Windows OS. MBR corruption takes place due to hard disk failure, frequent power failure, improper HDD formatting, etc.
- File system corruption: Virus infection is the strong reason behind file system corruption. Viruses can affect crucial files present in PC hard drive can lead to HDD crash.
- Bad sectors on HDD: In case the hard disk is improperly used then it generates bad sectors on HDD and these bad sectors increases in the form of cluster on the disk as a result of which data present on the bad sector become inaccessible. Thus, hard drive crashes.
- Other scenarios like improper installation of OS, failed reformatting, interrupted file transfer process, incorrect partitioning, etc. lead to hard disk crash.
When these types of scenarios encounter you don’t worry about significant data and immediately use Remo Recover software. This remarkable tool is perfectly designed to restore data from crashed hard disk, dead hard drive with bad sectors. It thoroughly scans the whole hard disk by means of its smart scanning engine and recognizes files over 300 and more based on matchless signature scan. Its “Find” option will help you to search files as per name, size, creation date, extension, etc. It lets you to save the entire scanned session using “Save Recovery” option. Moreover, it creates disk image of the HDD using “Create Disk Image” option.
This skilled application engulfs all the influential features which allow you to perform speedy recovery outcomes. You can empower this stunning recovery tool on all distinguished editions of Mac and Windows OS. Its demo version can help you to experience real time outcomes and retrieve data from crashed hard disk. It runs well on all types of hard disk like SATA, IDE, PATA and PATA of renowned brands including Hitachi, iOmega, Toshiba, Dell, etc. Furthermore, it will get back data from inaccessible file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, etc. It provides a chance to preview the recovered data, even when you are not really purchased the complete edition of the utility. You can use it for recovering all types of data like games, songs, videos, APK files, etc. lost due to hard disk crash.
There is an often need of deleting unwanted files from your MacBook Pro and by doing so we can release some of the space from hard disk in order to gain performance gain. However there are situation where you may delete some of the essential files along with unwanted files, thus no need to worry if you have come across any such situation because the deleted files can be easily found out on your MacBook Pro. Thus here are some of the ways by which you can find and get back the deleted files from your MacBook Pro.
Steps to find deleted files on MacBook Pro
Whenever you have deleted the files from MacBook Pro and later think of getting it back, then one of the foremost thing which you need to do is to check the file within “Trash” folder, and if you find the desired file within “Trash” then there is no need to worry, because the deleted file which is found in “Trash” folder can be easily restored back to its original location with just few clicks
However if the file is not found in “Trash” folder then you might have deleted the file permanently, but you can still have hope. Thus you can make use of “Time Machine” feature which is provided within MacBook Pro. By using Time Machine function you can easily restore the older version of the deleted file. This restoration of the deleted file can be obtained only when there is specific set of backup which were taken earlier by using “Time Machine”.
Finally after performing the above two methods if you still don’t find the deleted files then make use of a trusted third party tool which can easily recover all your deleted files within minutes. This is one of the guaranteed method of getting the deleted files back. However Remo Recover (Mac) is one such trusted third party tool which is very effective in recovering all your deleted files.
Why Remo Recover (Mac)?
- By utilizing this tool you can effortlessly recover more than 300 types of files such as videos, audios, archive files, images and many more
- With the help of this tool you can easily and quickly find deleted files on MacBook pro within minutes
- Apart from deleted files recovery it has the capability to recover lost files which are lost due to some unsophisticated reasons
- Before restoring the file back to the same location it allows you to have a preview on the recovered files
- After recovering the files you can sort the recovered data on the basis of file name, file type, date modified and file size
- Supports recovery from hard drive such as SATA, SSD, SCSI and IDE, moreover it is compatible with file system such as HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32
- Apart from MacBook Pro it has the ability to recover data from other removable devices like USB drive, memory card, FireWire Drives, iPods
- Before deleting the files make sure you are deleting the exact file which you want to delete
- If you are emptying “Trash” then ensure that there are no required files within it
- Unexpected shutdown can happen due to power failure, thus make use of power backup like UPS so that you don’t lose any file due to abrupt shutdown
To maintain back up of data in external media; pen drive has become a major attraction. This is chiefly because of the more appropriate size that a pen drive offers than regular sized memory card; which tends to be very small; and external drive which is larger than the inch sized device in highlight. One of the most common scenarios which lead to data getting deleted is during the transfer of data. Use should be highly cautious while the data transfer is in progress. Suppose user is transferring a large sized file from pen drive to computer, now if the transfer process is still in progress and user removes the pen drive from computer out of hurry or due to accident. Later on when user tries to access the same data from pen drive, then user will get surprised to know that there is no more data in it. Such cases can be bewildering and requires immediate restoration of data.
Here the major question is how data gets restored after using recovery software. Once data gets deleted from computer, the pointers concerning the data get separated from data and the data bits get separated. By employing recovery tool, data gets restored by combining broken bits of data together with the pointers. So, next time user makes use of restoration software, data can be accessed.
User should make proper choice of software so that after restoration of data, user only gets error free recovery of data. This can be ensured from user’s side by making choice of only reputed and top ranked software. Also positive user comments and feedback is good determining parameter to restore data. Remo Recover software is one such software which scores well in all such parameters.
Remo Recover is capable software to recover deleted data from pen drive as well as from lost data due to format or corruption scenario. Software designed in such a way that it is easy to use by beginner users; another innovation of graphical user interface which guides user how to restore data in a lucrative manner. Remo Recover is compatible with almost all the versions of Windows as well as Mac computers. It can be used to restore data from pen drives of various popular brands like Kingston, SanDisk and Samsung. File preview is one of the best options available to have a glance of file which is to be restored. Software can be used to restore data from not only pen drive, but also from external hard drive, memory card and from computer. Save recover session is prominent means to pause and play the restoration process enabling user to multitask.
Data gets deleted form pen drive by accident and also due to virus attack. Virus attack is more damaging in nature due to its unpredictability and random means of getting inside pen drive. Usage of antivirus software is highly recommended to prevent virus content from getting inside pen drive. During periodic scanning process, antivirus checks such harmful programs and neutralizes it.
Recently I have accidentally deleted very crucial office files from my Mac hard drive without noticing those files are very important to me. I need those files back so what should I do to restore them safely. Is there any reliable application to restore them without any difficulties?
Remo Recover Mac is one of the best, safe and secure file recovery applications, which performs all types of deleted files from Mac system in few simple steps. This application is very user friendly in nature hence any user can easily perform file restoration process on its own effort. It recovers audio video, documents, pictures and other formats of files from Mac hard drive. In addition, it supports recovery of files from various storage devices such as external hard disk, memory card, pen drive, iPod, etc.
Remo Recover allows users to add file signature dynamically while performing file recovery process and even you can perform specific file type restoration thus it saves your time. In addition, it offers special features such as open recovery session, pause, resume, save recovery session, etc. and is the best tool of users who are thinking how to undelete files on Mac system in simple steps. Click on link read more..
Various file loss scenarios
- Formatting essential partition instead of unwanted one while installing OS
- Interrupting OS file system update process
- Interrupting file transfer process by shutting PC off abruptly
- Attempting to change existing file system inappropriately
- Emptying Trash accidentally
Advantages of using Remo Recover Mac
- User-friendly application: This application is designed in such way that to provide very user-friendly access and perform a successful data restoration. In addition all users feel easy to access the application.
- Descriptive nature: This application screen shots are in descriptive nature thus it helps all users to understand each steps very easily and to furnish data recovery process successfully.
- Free support: You can avail free tech support if you come any problems in recovering data or installing application or any issues related to app using email and live chat application for 24*7 hours
Process involved in restoring deleted files from Mac using Remo Recover Mac
Initially you have download Remo Recover Mac application and install on your machine successfully. Next lunch the application and start recovery process by choosing Recover Files option from main screen. Next follow the instructions given in each screen shots properly and after finishing recovery process, application allows you to view all those restored files in File Type View and Data view format. But you cannot able to save them to your disk until and unless activating application to full version.
Caution: Do not ever attempt to install the application on partition or volume from where you deleted files because there are chances of losing files permanently due to file overwritten process.
- Always scan your hard drive with updated antivirus application
- Backup very essential files in external hard disk
- Always close all applications properly after using them
- Attempt for recovery hard disk bad sectors
- Do not empty trash without looking into it properly
- Avoid interrupting file transfer process
- Avoid browsing unsafe web pages
Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the best Smartphone that is having more features compared to other Smartphone. It uses memory card ranges from 4GB, 8GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, etc to store data such as audio, video, documents, and any other files. However, Samsung Galaxy runs Android OS of latest versions such as Kitkat, Jelly bean, ginger bread, etc, which provides faster speed in accessing data in Smartphone. In addition, most users expecting feature in Smartphone is camera thus user wherever they go can easily capture wonderful moments in the form of pictures.
In Smartphone, there are high possible chances of losing pictures by accidental deletion while organizing, viewing and deleting unwanted pictures. However, no user regrets loss of very essential pictures from their galaxy Smartphone. Now user can easily restore any types of pictures deleted from Smartphone and as well as memory card used in it with the utilization of third party data recovery application like Remo Recover Android.
This application is specially designed using built-in algorithms, this helps in scanning both internal and external storage of Android Smartphone to locate all deleted pictures from it. You can restore all types of pictures includes TIFF, GIF, JPEG, JEG, PNG and many other formats. Apart from pictures, you can also restore audio, video, files, documents, etc without damaging them.
What happen when you delete pictures in Smartphone?
Each files stores in Smartphone’s internal or external storage contains address location that is stored in table entry i.e. to access any files from any storage devices you need its address pointer which plays very prominent role in identifying file location very quickly. However, when you delete any pictures from device, initially its access pointer only gets deleted from table but not the actual file and even it stores still in device only until and unless data overwritten happens. Now you may really think that how to restore pictures deleted from Galaxy S4 in simple steps. Of course, you can restore with the use of this Remo Recover Android application that scans files whose access pointer deleted from table and finally restores without damaging them.
Various other reasons behind loss of pictures from Galaxy S4
- Interrupting file transfer process: Usually many users interrupt file transfer process by ejecting connected device or switching off the device will results in loss of files that are being in transferring mode.
- Virus attacks: In Android phones, virus threats easily enters while browsing internet or downloading apps from various sources which results in inaccessible device and loss of pictures too.
- Formatting: Huge data loss happens in Smartphone by formatting memory card used in it as well as from internal storage due to opting factory resetting.
Why should I choose Remo Recover Android application?
- Supports all sorts of pictures loss scenarios
- Recovers all types of data from both internal and external storage of device
- Supports various brands of Smartphone such as karbon, Micromax, Blackberry, etc
- Supports recovery of data from various types of memory card uses in devices
Two months back I have updated my laptop from Mountain Lion OS to mavericks, it runs well and I enjoyed a lot using this OS because of excellent user friendly interface. But yesterday, while deleting useless data from my laptop, I accidentally deleted some important project files. The worse thing is that “Time Machine” didn’t back up data in this moment! Even I emptied Trash Bin folder too? What can I do to recover deleted files from my Mac laptop? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Many thanks.
Question related to above mentioned issue have always been seen in various forums. The permanent file loss happens because of clicking “Empty Trash” option, in unconscious pattern of actions among several users. However, don’t get worry! You can effortlessly get back deleted data from Mac system just by utilizing Remo Recover software. This tool has the ability to restore permanently deleted files from major versions of Mac OS X such as Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Lion, etc. with few clicks of mouse.
Common Reasons Behind Data Loss from Mac Computers:
- Unintentional deletion of important files and folders from hard drive
- Emptying Trash Bin folder
- Using unreliable third party tools to boost up system performance or for other task at times results in deletion of computer files
- Data might get loss from desktop or laptop, if HFS + or HFS X file system corrupts
- Bad sectors on hard disk may leads to data loss
If you are experiencing data loss due to any of the above mentioned scenarios, then don’t panic; because deleted files are not immediately and permanently erased from Mac HDD. Therefore, by making use of Remo Recover software, you can easily get back all types of files such as videos, pictures, text documents, games, mp3 files and many more within matter of minutes.
Why to Prefer Remo Recover Software:
- Round the clock technical support team is available for assistance
- The software is completely free from virus assault
- Requires only 50 MB free space for installation
- Non destructive, read only and cost effective data recovery software
Striking Features of Remo Recover Software:
The tool aids you to rescue files that are emptied from Trash. By utilizing this application, you can undelete files from HFS +, FAT 16, HFS X, Fat 32 volumes. While transferring files if unexpected power goes off, then there could be chance of data corruption. Therefore, by making use of this software, you can effortlessly restore data. The product also saves your time at some extent by providing an option to save the recovery session. Whenever you are in need just resume the session to view scan result and save the files.
- Before deleting any files from Mac system make sure that data is no more useful
- Before emptying Trash Bin folder once cross check
- Maintain important files backup and store them on external memory
- Don’t use untrustworthy third party tools